After years of success and satisfaction in serving our business and government customers in India and wider Asia Pacific region, we are now entering the UK market. Our team of dedicated professionals is allowing us to go beyond the expected every time while meeting the needs of customers. We emphasize on cost-effective IT procurement & help our clients maximize their growth potential. From IT infrastructure solutions to network and security tools, software licensing and virtualization, all can be delivered to your clients with perfection.
- Vision: Addressing IT sourcing challenges and bridging the demand-supply gap by making strategic alliances with leading vendors, and providing consulting services to pick up the best-of-breed IT solutions.
- Mission: Perform as a key system integrator at identifying, qualifying and delivering IT solutions, and become a recognized name for offering lasting values to both, partners and customers.
- Platinum partner of global technology giants like Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, VMware, etc.
- Served 1000 plus reputed Government and enterprise customers, such as PMO, NIC, IRCTC, Paytm, KPMG, Airtel, HSBC Bank, etc.
- One of the 34 GST Suvidha Providers (GSPs) with GSTN
- Empanelled and trusted vendors of NIC, NICSI, Rail Tel, ITI, BSNL & Hartron in India
- Maintaining SLA’s (24*7 onsite support, next business day onsite support etc.) for Pan India wide prestigious projects
- Pan-India geographical foothold and outreach
- Awarded with ‘VMWare’s Rising Star Solutions Provider award’ in the APJ region
- CMM Level 3 Certified
- ISO 27001: 2013 Certified
- NICSI Rate contracts with RedHat, VMWare, TrendMicro, RSA, Symantec, EMC software & Veritas
Akash Nangia, former Vice-President of Zomato, partnered up with Arjun Mittal to establish SISL Infotech as India’s leading reseller of software & hardware in 2012. The duo also founded Techjockey in 2015 as a pioneer software e-commerce platform.
Arjun Mittal, an SRCC alumnus, left McKinsey to establish SISL Infotech as the leading software & hardware reseller in collaboration with Akash Nangia. Later, the duo founded Techjockey in 2015 as a pioneer software e-commerce platform.