Founded in 2012, SISL Infotech is a leading IT reseller and system integrator, helping customers bring automation to their business functions with IT software and services. In such a short span, we have become a growing IT system integrator, who take immense pride in serving the needs of Government sector, Oil & Gas, IT/ ITES, Education, Manufacturing, Telecom and other industries.
- Vision: Addressing IT sourcing challenges and bridging the demand-supply gap by making strategic alliances with leading vendors, and providing consulting services to pick up the best-of-breed IT solutions.
- Mission: Perform as a key system integrator at identifying, qualifying and delivering IT solutions, and become a recognized name for offering lasting values to both, partners and customers.
- Platinum partner of global technology giants like Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, VMware, etc.
- Served 1000 plus reputed Government and enterprise customers, such as PMO, NIC, IRCTC, Paytm, KPMG, Airtel, HSBC Bank, etc.
- One of the 34 GST Suvidha Providers (GSPs) with GSTN
- Empanelled and trusted vendors of NIC, NICSI, Rail Tel, ITI, BSNL & Hartron in India
- Maintaining SLA’s (24*7 onsite support, next business day onsite support etc.) for Pan India wide prestigious projects
- Pan-India geographical foothold and outreach
- Awarded with ‘VMWare’s Rising Star Solutions Provider award’ in the APJ region
- CMM Level 3 Certified
- ISO 27001: 2013 Certified
- NICSI Rate contracts with RedHat, VMWare, TrendMicro, RSA, Symantec, EMC software & Veritas
Akash Nangia, former Vice-President of Zomato, partnered up with Arjun Mittal to establish SISL Infotech as India’s leading reseller of software & hardware in 2012. The duo also founded Techjockey in 2015 as a pioneer software e-commerce platform.
Arjun Mittal, an SRCC alumnus, left McKinsey to establish SISL Infotech as the leading software & hardware reseller in collaboration with Akash Nangia. Later, the duo founded Techjockey in 2015 as a pioneer software e-commerce platform.